• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I show Thumbnails of All open JPEGS along the bottom of Photoshop CS6

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to show thumbnails of all open files along the bottom of the page on Photoshop CS6 but can't find a way to do this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chris,

Thanks for reaching out. Are you referring to what've been discussed in this forum post Image preview in Open dialog window (Photoshop CS6) ?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No not that.

I mean once I open multiple files in Photoshop I should be able to see them all in a horizontal box right along the bottom of the photoshop window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

Maybe your thinking of the Photo Bin in photoshop elements, which photoshop cs6 doesn't have or any photoshop version for that matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using windows 10.

Yeah I think its referred to as the project bin. If it doesn't have it thats a shame as it is useful for merging bits of multiple images

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whilst you don't have the "bin" facility you can tile the windows and have several visible at once

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines