Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Lightroom Won't Import My Raw Images

New Here ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There!

I saw that another person had a similar issue as I do, but mine goes a bit further.  I use Bridge to cull my images and then I drag the final images over to LR.  Once there, I typically tag them and edit as normal.  However, that past several times I have done this, many of the images that I try to drag over are not able to be imported.  LR says This Photo Is Already In The Catalog.  Some images I am able to import, but some are greyed out.  (And not greyed out like I can check it, but even more greyed out like it's unavailable)  These images have never been imported into LR, and this is the first attempt to do so.  I have tried to uncheck the Don't Import Suspected Duplicates, but nothing happens.  What's going on?  Please help!  (Here's a screenshot in case it helps.)  Thank you!

Screenshot 2017-05-23 09.17.53.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi sarahcoon,

Which version of Lightroom are you using?

Please expand the "Destination" panel in Import window and change the destination to a new folder.

Try out the steps mentioned in this comment linked Re: lightroom thinks my pictures are duplicates

Let us know if that's helpful.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sarahcoon,

Which version of Lightroom are you using?

Please expand the "Destination" panel in Import window and change the destination to a new folder.

Try out the steps mentioned in this comment linked Re: lightroom thinks my pictures are duplicates

Let us know if that's helpful.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this SAME issue. Did you ever get it resolved? I can't find any solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You posted in a thread from 2017, and your circumstances may be very different.

Start a new thread with a post that has greater details-

Please include the following :
Adobe product and Version number.

A Screenshot of the info panel from MENU: Help/System Info...
Your methods for the Import. (Source, Copy/Add, Destination, etc)
Screenshots indicating the problem.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines