• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 11 [Unable to open Raw files from Canon 80D]

New Here ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Elements 11 and can not down load raw images from my Canon 80D.  What is the problem?  I  have a Canon Rebel T1i and it downloads raw images with no problem.  Is Elements 11 outdated?  Or, am I missing something?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

PSE11 can no longer be updated. Consider buying the upgrade to PSE15 or convert to DNG

DNG Converter is free. You can batch convert a whole folder of CR2 images into Adobe raw (DNG) without any loss of quality and the dng files will be backward compatible with your PSE11 software

Get the latest DNG Converter Mac  | Win

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PSE11 can no longer be updated. Consider buying the upgrade to PSE15 or convert to DNG

DNG Converter is free. You can batch convert a whole folder of CR2 images into Adobe raw (DNG) without any loss of quality and the dng files will be backward compatible with your PSE11 software

Get the latest DNG Converter Mac  | Win

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines