• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop loading image very small

New Here ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the newest version of photoshop on my Mac and when I create a new document size of 852x385 and I try to drag and drop an image the exact same size into the window it shows up extremely small.  Now if I right click the image on my desktop and hit open with photoshop it will load the correct size.  Any ideas??

Below you will see the image I am talking about.  The first one has the image EXTREMELY small in the middle and the other is if I right click and open it in photoshop.Very Small Image.pngNormal Size.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the two images’ resolutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

both are 852x385

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also 300dpi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Digital pixel images’ resolution is not expressed as dpi but ppi.

Please post a screenshot including the pertinent UI elements (bars, panels, …) before committing the placed image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check you image size - maybe your 852 x 385 is not pixels, but inches, centimeters or millimeters instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines