• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Install CS6 Master Collection

New Here ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is so bent on pushing Creative Cloud that everything else is broken.

Thousands of $ spend on Creative Suite 2 through 6.  CS Master Collection won't install. License keys don't work.

Error codes when you do try to install. Can't move to another computer. Download assistant discontinued.

Says my passwords are invalid or have been "deactivated". Error after error. Where do I start?

Cute forums where you get points for participating like it's Facebook, but no real answers.

Can't reach any human being for support. Get better live support from tiny startups using Zendesk etc.

So tired of Adobe's BS for the past few years.

Can anyone successfully install CS6 Master Collection anymore?

Adobe what is happening to you?

Thanks

Michael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Michael, I am sorry that you are facing difficulty installing Creative Suite 6.  As mentioned by Ned any indication of the type of error or difficulty that you are facing would be beneficial.

You mentioned you were locating and activating your serial number. Please review the following documents which provide details regarding where to locate your registered serial number and how to activate Creative Suite 6.

If you need a fresh copy of

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know. 

But I don't really want forum success. I want installation success with a product I've invested $thousands in over the years, and feel ignored by Adobe.  I was pissed that this is about the 3rd or 4th time I've had to move CS between machines etc. and every it's been the same frustrations.

Previously, I actually was able to get an Adobe support person on the phone and they were helpful, and took over an hour rebuilding all my license keys, and their database of which products I had, etc. By going to these centrally managed keys there's layers of problems introduced.  Autodesk has similarly complex and expensive software and their system has never given me any problems.  And even though I'm not a fan of Microsoft, I flawlessly reinstalled office in about 2 minutes.

So I feel like ranting a bit.  By the way, I wouldn't feel this way if I didn't love Adobe, and faithfully user their products since Illustrator 88.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Michael, I am sorry that you are facing difficulty installing Creative Suite 6.  As mentioned by Ned any indication of the type of error or difficulty that you are facing would be beneficial.

You mentioned you were locating and activating your serial number. Please review the following documents which provide details regarding where to locate your registered serial number and how to activate Creative Suite 6.

If you need a fresh copy of the retail installation files they are available at Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications​.

If you continue to encounter errors then please post a screen shot of the error which you are experiencing.  Michael you can find details on how to post a screen shot at FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines