• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there an alternative in using slide show inside tabbed panels?

New Here ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm building my portfolio online and i was hoping to put a slide show in tabbed panels but there was a warning that it might misbehave. As  my question above, is there an alternative to this short of splitting out all the tab contents into individual child pages?

Many thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why should it misbehave? What warning are you talking about?

The only disadvantage for now is, that slideshows aren't responsive in actual Muse. But this is true for slide shows outside of panels and composition as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 1.04.30 AM.png

Thank you for replying GĆ¼nter. Image of the warning attached.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can create a small new .muse file with just the error causing slideshow and share it with us via Dropbox or WeTransfer, it will be very helpful for us to troubleshoot the issue.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should be obvious, that a light box within a light box canā€™t work! Normally, such a construction is useless. But I think, this isnā€™t your issue. Nevertheless: At this point we should know exactly what you are doing.

You told us, you have a slide show within a tabbed panel. If you put a light box slide show into one panel target, and another light box slide show into the next panel target, all works without any problem. No alert will be shown in this case.

Therefore I assume, that you are doing something else. But what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a light box within a light box. I have a 5-tabbed panel in one page. My intent is to have a slideshow in each tab. That is all I'm doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And exactly that works fine!

If not in your case, give us a .muse file with nothing else but this slideshow/tabbed panel construction (only one image in the slideshow, please) to have a look at: Upload this file to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then we will see ā€¦

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines