• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot save

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot save my photos or anything in photoshop.  I ended up having to force quit every time I tried to save as or just save as psd.  In the middle of a project and need to save it!  HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi iamapomom,

You may try and reset the Photoshop preferences and check if that helps, refer:  Preferences in Photoshop

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't work.  I also tried uninstall and install, restarted my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, maybe try another version of Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still having problems with photoshop cc 17, I cannot find a place download cc15 again after I accidentally uploaded the update for 17...I can no longer find a phone number for adobe...can someone please tell me where I can download CC 15.  It is no longer in my previous versions on my desktop app.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem: Cannot "Save" or "Save As.."  PSE tells me there is insufficient RAM to complete the operation.

I use PSE regularly and the problem occurred immediately after the dreaded Win10 April Update installed itself.

I have checked 'Preferences' and have deleted and reinstalled PSE Version 15 - but no improvement.

Sounds like a Windows issue, but for now my PSE is useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines