• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images Folder in Project Manager Pod

Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2008 Sep 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've imported some .html files authored in Dreamweaver to RH7. They import fine. When I look at the Images folder in Windows Explorer the image files did import correctly. When I output the files to WebHelp format the images are correctly copied to the output folder. So things are working but...

Here's the part I don't get. In the Project Manager pod the Images "folder" is empty and there are also no images showing under "Baggage Files". This seem puzzling. Shouldn't imported images show up somewhere in RH?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 22, 2008 Sep 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Esch

RoboHelp is mad at you for saying you are "stuck" with it, so it's hiding the images!

Just kidding of course.

Does your "Images" pseudo-folder list other folders inside? If so, the images may be there. If you are using Dreamweaver, it's a common practice to create a folder named "Images" for a web site and store your image assets there. I'd be double-checking what you see in the Images pseudo-folder and see if you find images inside a folder there.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2008 Sep 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I do use Dreamweaver as my primary editing tool, then import to RH. The pseudo-folder has nothing at all, no sub directories, no files of any kind. The actual folder /images located at the root of the RH project does have all the images. Guess I should just be grateful it works when I compile it as WebHelp and not worry about the pseudo-folder. Just seems like the images should be there and doesn't seem to be a way to manually add them. It doesn't appear that any of the .apj files contain that information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2008 Sep 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I just tried closing the RH project and renaming the /images folder so RH would no longer recognize it. Then I opened the RH project and imported another .html page with the same images. RH showed a msgbox saying the names of each .jpg as being successfully imported. RH did recreate the /images folder and the .jpgs are there, yet the pseudo Images folder continues to show nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp