Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redact Box Appearance in Acrobat DX

May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In past versions of Acrobat I was able to have a black outline for any material redacted.  In DX, I have not been able to adjust appearance, so all I get now is white space for all redacted material.  I must be overlooking a setting.  Any help appreciated to regain my black-bordered boxes. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you use? There is no product named Acrobat DX.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I meant to type DC. Was always used to numbers before!

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 1:19 PM, Bernd Alheit <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select one redaction markup and right-click it. Select Properties and then you'll be able to set its appearance settings.

Make sure to click the "Make Properties Default" box and any redaction markup you create afterwards will look like that one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's at the point of selecting the Properties that I have been having issues. For Redaction Mark Appearance, I selected black Outline with No Fill color.  I put Fill Opacity at 100%.  When I apply redactions I just get white space, with no black outline.  Perhaps I need to change a property in the Redacted Area Fill Color box.  Thanks for any help on adjusting the properties to get a black outline. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines