Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't change the renderer settings in premire

[Moderator note: moved to best forum]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Valorous Hero , May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

try disabling the intel graphics, sometimes it conflicts with the amd video card when premiere is looking for a video card to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anyone ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the specs of your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cpu; i5 4470

ram ; 8gb (1 stick)

gpu: r9 280x

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a weakling CPU and a both too little and too-low-throughput memory subsystem. With only one stick of RAM, you're doing only single channel. You cannot get dual-channel out of only one stick of RAM; it's completely impossible.

Also, you did not specify any disk(s) that are installed, and any disks that are connected.

By the way, the i5-4470 does not exist. Did you mean an i5-4460? I5-4570? I5-4670?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah you are right i have the 4460 but i dont see what me weak computrer has to do with that problem, i've diabled the IGPU and i can select opengl acceleration. however i dont really notice any performence improvment at all. thank you for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe you have to select OpenCL as OpenGL has nothing to do with Adobe's GPU acceleration.

Also because you do have that i5-4460, as it does not support hyperthreading it really hurts Premiere Pro performance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try disabling the intel graphics, sometimes it conflicts with the amd video card when premiere is looking for a video card to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tested an R9-280X and it works see my test results here.  Try Ronin's suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoninEdits has a good suggestion. If you run GPUSniffer at the command prompt window, and you find both the AMD GPU and the integrated Intel IGP listed and enabled, you should see an error message "Not chosen because of initialization failure." That would have forced Premiere Pro to render in software-only mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines