Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player installation error on MacOS Sierra

New Here ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Support Team,

I'm currently using a 2011 Macbook Pro on MacOS Sierra 10.12.6. Recently i was due for a update on my flash player using Mozilla Firefox version 53.0.3. I proceeded with the usual update for the flash player on my mac, however after downloading the file and signing into my profile for the installation. The flash player stopped installing at around 15%. I tried a second time using the Firefox direct download for mac on the support website with no luck. I continued to research the issue through the support website and went through all the mac related pages. I uninstalled the flash player and did a clean install, but i still couldn't get past 15% install. I have online home work that is due and requires flash player. I really need some help here, I'm trying to install the latest update of Version 25.0.0.171. I would be happy with installing the previous version of flash back on my mac because it worked. Also, my mac does still meet the minimum capability requirements of flash.

Thank you,

Blake H.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI blakehussey

I'll need to review the installation log file to troubleshoot the error.  Please review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? and do the following:

1. Configure your system to obtain the FlashPlayerInstallManager.log and install.log file
  2. Run the installer again until it hangs
  3. Close the installer window
  4. Obtain the FlashPlayerInstallManager.log and install.log file contents for the installation attempt and upload them to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document
    • The install.log file is a general purpose log file used to log all software installations.  We only need the portion pertaining to the Flash Player installation, not the entire log file.
  5. Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines