• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 Not Responding in Windows 7 After Uninstalling Elements 10

New Here ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My local version of Lightroom 6.0 is not responding after I uninstalled Photoshop Elements 10 running on Windows 7. I had recently loaded Photoshop Elements 13, but could not run PSE 13 due to not enough space on my C: drive.  I uninstalled PSE 10 so now PSE 13 works, but Lightroom 6 does not. Can anyone help me with this issue.  It will be much appreciated.

Yaro

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Reinstalling Lightroom will not jeopardize any of the work you have already done because your catalog and images will remain in place. All you will be reinstalling is the Lightroom program. After the reinstall, Lightroom will simply open the existing catalog and you will resume right where you left off. But that's up to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Better try to reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although that may work, I'm hoping there's an easier solution to this issue. It's due to either uninstalling PSE 10 or by actually being able to run PSE 13. Lightroom was working fine before that action.  I'd sooner uninstall PSE 13 as that option seems to have less risk to me. Thank you, though, and reinstalling Lightroom is always my last option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reinstalling Lightroom will not jeopardize any of the work you have already done because your catalog and images will remain in place. All you will be reinstalling is the Lightroom program. After the reinstall, Lightroom will simply open the existing catalog and you will resume right where you left off. But that's up to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines