• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dragging Keyframes onto other ones.

New Here ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all! So, I'm having this issue with keyframes.  Usually, when you drag let's say a position keyframe(in the same layer) onto another one it just overwrites it, but now when I drag a keyframe onto another one it just disappears. This doesn't seem like a bug, it seems like I toggled something using a shortcut or something and I can't figure it out. I say it's not a bug because some files I open act normally, while others have this issue throughout. Please help, it's driving me nuts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

now when I drag a keyframe onto another one it just disappears.

do you mean both keyframes disappear? if so, this is weird - only one is supposed to disappear (the previous). please show this step by step with video capture (or even with your phone) or screenshots so we can see what exactly you are doing and what are the results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I should have specified! The ones I'm dragging are the ones that disappear.  Also, I did further testing and it's only keyframes that have an expression attached to them that have this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

expressions are added to properties so I am not sure what you mean by attached to keyframes. please demonstrate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have any capture software, but after more testing, the keyframe I'm dragging is actually hiding BEHIND the previous one. If I modify it, to an easyease keyframe, then I can see it behind the previous keyframe(which is set to linear). This is only to explain that because of the different icons for the keyframes I can see the easy eased one behind the linear one. It's not overwriting it for some reason. I just tried opening an older file where this didn't occur and it's still OK, so there's definitely a toggle somewhere or a shortcut or something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi KWolever,

Are you still having trouble with this? Please let us know so that we can assist.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines