• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where do I upload my gov id?

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where in the world do I upload my government id to?  The link adobe sent is just the regular file upload link and it doesn't like my id because it's not a large size file (I mean come on, it's like a 2x3 inch card) and beside that I didn't see any option to mark images as Government Id.  Can't really find any help out there other than I'm supposed to send government id.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Sorry for the confusion. When you attempt to add an image to submit you should see a popup message prompting you to upload your ID. the link to do so is within the popup box.

If you have already uploaded an ID and it was rejected for some reason, you will see the popup message in the form of a bar at the top of the screen. The link should be there.

Please note, ID cards can only be submitted as jpeg at this time.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Troy,

Where exactly do you wish to upload your Government ID to?

Are you trying to get the tax exemption?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope.  I got an email from Adobe telling me that before they'll approve any content for adobe stock I have to upload my government id.  But again the link just takes me to the regular upload option without clear directions on what to do next.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the confusion. When you attempt to add an image to submit you should see a popup message prompting you to upload your ID. the link to do so is within the popup box.

If you have already uploaded an ID and it was rejected for some reason, you will see the popup message in the form of a bar at the top of the screen. The link should be there.

Please note, ID cards can only be submitted as jpeg at this time.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So do you just upload your photo using the upload button? I tried to upload something but was never prompted to upload the ID, it just failed and that was it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, when you attempt to upload an actual image or vector file you will receive a popup message that says you need to upload your ID. Within that popup is the link to upload the jpeg scan of your ID card.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still not getting any prompt. What's going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It isn't just you.  I have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya,

I don't know if this helps, but I found no prompt to upload a government id when I went to upload either. I was using Internet Explorer 10. Mat Hayward mentioned it might be the browser. I then tried Mozilla Firefox and that solved the problem. The prompt came up after attempting to upload photos and I was able to upload an id. I can now upload photos properly and have them processed, where I couldn't before.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried Chrome, Edge, IExplorer, Firefox all with no popup, no indication or place to upload such an ID image.  I have quite a bit of time in doing this.  It is going to have to work if I am going to use it.  Ideas? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the blue upload circle in the upper right corner of the screen. Drag a large jpeg image (of anything...not your ID) into the circle as though you were uploading it for stock. The popup should appear then. If it does not, please send a ticket to support through the portal.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mat.  I appreciate your prompt help. 

The image uploads just fine.  There is no popup.  How do I "send a ticket to support through the portal?"  What portal?

-Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

I just checked your account and see that you have already uploaded an ID card and it was already approved. You only need to do it that one time. No further action is required.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again Mat. Thanks for your patience and help. Success is a wonderful thing!  I had received two emails indicating the need to upload an ID, but I guess that was just insurance   Now I will start uploading some "good" images and hope to offer value to someone out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines