• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why won't my signature image show?

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat Reader DC I'm trying to setup a Digital ID with an image of a handwritten signature. I have a png and a jpg image of said signature which I want to import. When I go to Tool->Preferences->Signatures->Creation and Appearance->More I can find the method to make a signature just fine. The same goes for making a Digital ID certificate. However, when I try to add the image nothing but the additional text is shown in the preview, nor when I add the signature to the document. Please see the image below.

Anyone know what's going on?

sig.png

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Convert the image to a PDF file and import the PDF file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This used to work to import image files such as png, jpeg has somethign changed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat Reader DC you can use only PDF files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the background still transparent with a .pdf image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, you can only make a page sized pdf file, so your signature is a tiny thing at the top of your signature window. I agree, this is dumb especially since it works with the Fill and Sign option. There you can import a PNG or JPG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines