• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with text box size, or text size when editing a text box on a different computer.

New Here ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

My designer made my calendar in ID2017 on his computer and sent me the file for editing.  We have lots of text strings, where its one line of text in each date box that is strung through the whole page.

When I try to edit that text (change a number or a letter), in the same size, and same font it makes the text too big and unless I make the font smaller or box bigger it wont show text in that box, or many other boxes.

Does anyone have an idea why this is happening, and what I can do to fix this issue.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshots might help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I edit it, or post them as a reply?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I changed the 7 to a 6 and this happened. BobLevine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines