• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't install it on my iPad

New Here ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to install adobe acrobat pro DC trial on my iPad and it's not completing it.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lawrencew97123995,

I believe you have been trying to download Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application?

You can download the Adobe Acrobat Reader on Ipad and Sign In using the same email address that you have registered as your Adobe ID.

Free mobile app and PDF viewer for iPad | Adobe Acrobat DC

If this is not what you are looking for, then you may help us with the details of what is the trouble that you are experiencing during download.

Regards,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to convert pdf to word on my iPad! Any suggestion is very appreciated. I clicked on adobe acrobat pro D.C. On this iPad though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To directly answer your question, Acrobat DC Pro only runs on Windows and MacOS and not on either iOS or Android.

You can install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS, but that provides only a small subset of the Acrobat DC Pro functionality. There are services associated with the mobile Adobe Acrobat Reader that are unlocked if you are a subscriber to either the Adobe Document Cloud or Creative Cloud for Acrobat DC Pro that will export PDF to Word via the cloud. Make sure you login to your Adobe account from within the mobile Adobe Acrobat Reader.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a subscriber to either doc cloud nor creative cloud. What should I do to ever export a PDF to word???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a windows vista, an iPad and an iPhone 6. Is there any way where I can export a PDF to word doc? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From within the mobile Adobe Acrobat Reader on iOS, go to the My Account item in the Home menu. You can subscribe to the Adobe Export PDF package that will provide the export to Word or Excel functionality.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a free trial for export pack? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi lawrencew97123995,

We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. 

Sorry to say, there isn't any free trial for the Export PDF. This comes as an annual subscription.

FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my wife has a toshiba that may have windows 7 or 8. I can see hope now. but her computer is experiencing some issues, and it says contact customer support which puts us back to square 1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines