• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Create cloud services

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Mac Office 365 with 15.34 installed and Acrobat Pro DC 2017.009.20044.

In the latest update it offers "You can create high quality, rich and accessible PDFs using Adobe Create PDF cloud service." and has a new Preferences tab next to Create PDF.  When you click "Create PDF"  It asks if I wish to make rich PDF using this service or create a PDF without using the service.  If I click "Yes" it pops up an error dialog box that says "Microsoft Visual Basic.  Run-time error '5': Invalid procedure call or argument."  and the only option is to Abort.  I can click no or set my preferences to always create my PDFs without the service and it doesn't ask me anymore.  I think it developed from my Acrobat update not the Office update but I could be wrong because they are both triggered automatically.

Any ideas?

Nikki

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have a subscription of license for acrobat dc?

do you have a subscription for exportPDF or some other adobe pdf service?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Acrobat DC subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you open acrobat and what do you see?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

This error is caused mostly due to two reasons:

1. The error an argument probably exceeds the range of permitted values. For example, the Sin function can only accept values within a certain range. Positive arguments less than 2,147,483,648 are accepted, while 2,147,483,648 generates this error.

Check the ranges permitted for arguments.

2. This error can also occur if an attempt is made to call a procedure that isn't valid on the current platform. For example, some procedures may only be valid for Microsoft Windows, or for the Macintosh, and so on.

Check platform-specific information about the procedure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the instructions and the problem continues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know not how to do either of those things…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines