• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6.10 full of problems

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using lightroom with a amd vídeo card r9 390 (8Gb), the program crashs every time, when im on library rating photos  and try to go to develop mode the program crashes and the Windows notification "the program found a problem and need to be closed" appears, when i sent a photo to photoshop, and i save it to come back to lightroom, lightroom crashes again..
In the last version of lightroom i had no problem, only in 6.10 this started, please adobe, go back to the last version of lightroom
It only works with graphics acceleration deactivate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Krylight,

We're sorry you're having trouble. If Lightroom is crashing while switching over to the develop module, then we need to update the graphics card drivers. Please check your GPU's manufacturer's site for an updated driver and install it, There's more information available here Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You only need the graphics card performance checked if you are using 4/5K monitors. With lesser monitors it may reduce performance instead of enhancing it - that is according to the man who designed it! That is if your graphics card supports it, and many seem not to!

Graphics card drivers are a minefield of problems - just read their release notes!

It ought to be OFF by default.

Bob Frost

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i know
but in the version 6.9 i had no problem, i use a 4k monitor =/
i only bought this vídeo card cos it was one of the ones that they say that were supported
i bought it last year

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i already updated =/
in lightroom 6.9 i had no problem, i don't know why in 6.10 it started =(
how i do to go back to the 6.9 version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See this thread for going back to a previous version:

Help! I just updated LR CC and want to go back to the previous version of LR CC?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines