• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can only get 2014 apps?

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am only able to get 2014 versions of certain apps. After Effects and Premiere Pro are what I need. I had AE 2015, wanted to update, it would not. I read up on this and uninstalled so I could reinstall. Now I can only get 2014. Even if I go to the adobe page about CC 2017 and hit the download button I still end up with 2014. Same with Premiere. These old versions aren't compatible with newer versions I use at school, so I can't get any work done at home now.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled both apps. And restarted my computer after doing so. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without any actual system info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture1.JPG

Does this help at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.

When you say you don't get the new versions even if you click on them, please be more specific. Does it not say that it's downloading and installing them? What version number of the CC app are you using? How are you attempting to launch AE?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you are using the CC App you should see it. see if your CC App is updated by clicking on the settings top right and check for App updates. check the information here and see if it helps: Update Creative Cloud apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi AliciaM,

Are you still facing this problem with you not able to download current applications? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines