• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects not connecting with Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A new problem has been popping up.  I can't access my CC libraries in AE anymore.  AE doesn't seem to recognize I'm logged in to Creative Cloud, but I certainly am.  The libraries will open in Illustrator.  Restarting AE doesn't help.  I'm current on all my updates, using AE CC 2017.  Any thoughts(besides restarting my comp:))? Thanks!

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log out of the Creative Cloud app, restart your computer, log in to the Creative Cloud app.

That worked for me when I had a similar issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Szalam.  I've actually been doing that since I haven't found another way.  Hopefully I'll figure out the issue and have a more practical solution to share.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are running the latest version of the Creative Cloud software (4.x.x, I believe).

Also, make sure your firewall is set to allow everything Adobe through it. (You can test turning it off entirely, if you want.)

Also, you could consider trying today's updates to the entire video suite of tools. If nothing else, you'll get a newer, more betterer version of AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CMurdo,

Circling back to see what happened to your installation issue. Did you ever solve it? Please let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing concrete, but it happened again right after a Windows (8.1) update.  I updated Windows and then ran AE...no libraries or connection to CC within AE.  I'm sorry I forgot how the issue got solved after this, but next time it happens I'll document the steps in more detail.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines