• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_LIC_LICENSE_SIGN_ERROR

New Here ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting this error anytime I try to download a book into Adobe Digital Editions.  I figured it was an authorization issue so instead of authorizing under my Adobe ID I choose the ebook vendor Overdrive (that's what my digital library uses).  I then proceeded to type in my Overdrive digital library vendor ID and password.  Well Adobe keeps telling me that the ID or password is incorrect. How? That's the exact one I use to log in to Overdrive.  What am I doing wrong?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem on May 24. My internet was working fine. After waiting a while I tried again and it worked.

It would appear that there is / was an issue communicating with the authorization server.

If this happens to you every time then I don't know what to say. Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

error getting licence license server communication problem e_lic_licence_sign_error

Same error.

No method works as for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines