• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop is refusing the stay installed.

New Here ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to uninstall photoshop today in order to fix another problem however when I redowloaded the creative cloud it refused to let me download photoshop. As you can see by the video I tried multiple times to download it and none of them have worked.

I have already tried restarting my computer, using the installation repair and I have even uninstalled ALL adobe products from my computer and redowloaded them twice.

I am completely at a loss at this point and I don't know what to do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

I'd recommend the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool: Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems​. From there install a fresh copy of the CC app and download the programs again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd recommend the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool: Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems​. From there install a fresh copy of the CC app and download the programs again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines