• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE Project file keeps closing while trying to render

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i'm having this really weird issue with after effects where every time I try to render out my edit it keeps closing after effects saying that there was an error or something went wrong with AE. It then forces me to close after effects and I cant render or even play my edit past 2 seconds. It keeps closing at the same point every time and i'm really confused. It keeps saying After effects has stopped working. It used to give me a run-time error that was labeled something like "c++ run-time error" but that has since gone away but it still closes at the same point it does at the run-time error. See pictures below for description...

If you look at the marker "you" that's where the issue occurs every time. The weird thing is it renders fully when it is on half resolution but not when I try to put it on full. I'm not sure why this issue has occurred but I really need help with solving this. Below this is the picture of the error.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are being vague and generic. We simply cannot know what is going on at that marker, you have not provided any exact system info nor any details about your comp settings, render settings and so on just as well as the actual system crash info. You could simply be genuinely running out of some resource like RAM or GPU memory just as well as this could be some more complex issue. No way to find out without better info at hand.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running on Windows 10 64 bit PC. the problem is that I cant even render out the comp to preview not just as a final render. This problem only happens on Full resolution. Please let me know if you need any other information..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What effects are you using? What layers come on at that point? I mean, something at that point is crashing it, so start turning off effects and layers until you find the one that's making it crash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi kylecarrai,

Did you ever get around this issue? Please let us know what happened.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines