• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I accidentally licensed an image!

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was scrolling down when I slipped and clicked on License and Save to Library for a random image! File#:132626954 Now instead of being able to license and save 10 images, I have only 9 free images left? Is there anyway to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Hi Lilnutcracker,

I have added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope this helps !

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilnutcracker,

I have added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope this helps !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I mistakenly purchased a vector (FILE #: 88692335), thinking I was saving the preview. Please advise as to how to reverse this purchase. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tiffb123,

Could you please share your Adobe id under which you have licenced an image in a private message.

Thanks,

kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

While viewing images, i accidently licensed an image when clicking on it.  What do I need to do to unlicense it?

Thank you

tshir image.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was looking for some vector art on stock.adobe.com, and probably by a erroneous click of my stylus hovering over an enlarged view, got an unwanted picture licensed in a fraction of a second.

I won't cry too long  about my lost credit for a really useless image, but I'm really upset by the process that allowed to BUY without any confirmation. Is the only solution to unregister while choosing images ?

BR,

Eric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eric,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, there is no way to unregister an image, if once licensed.

Kindly share the image number that you licensed accidentally. You may also contact support for help: support

Feel free to update the thread for any other concern.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kanika, thanks for answering quickly It is the AdobeStock_61352359.

Seeing that I'm not the only one who accidentally licensed an image, maybe it should be interesting to use a more classic process in two steps, by Lightbox / cart or confirmation boxes ?

Maybe such a window did pop, but was clicked so fast that I didn't saw anything ? the Wacom stylus sometimes behaves very differently from the mouse or the trackpad :-(. After years of usage, I'm switching from Fotolia to Adobe stock (basically with the same content) but I'm not already very familiar with it.

Best regards.

Eric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Eric,

Thanks for sharing your suggestion, our team is already working on this.

You may also share your views under Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Hope that helps. Feel free to update the thread for any other concerns.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KanikaS,

I'm just trying out Adobe Stock, building the website for our start-up company.  I only bought 3 images per month because I wanted to see what it was like, and I just used up my last image on an accidental download .  I was scrolling down through pictures and it licenced a random picture.

Can you please help?  My ID is <removed by moderator> and picture ID 91761962 is the one I didn't mean to license.

Thank you!  Hadley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hadley,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

Since you have accidentally licensed 1 Stock file, I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also accidentally licensed a graphic by simply trying to scroll on my phone. It's amazing that this is still an issue. Just remove the one click licensing nonsense, it's a terrible experience. 

File: 470260429

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I did not realize what account I was currently on and I accidentally licensed #480410368

on the wrong account. Is there any way that the account this was licensed on can be credited back so that I can license it on my personal account instead? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way to unlicence an asset, unfortunately. MaybeAdobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852) Adobe customer care can help.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello default2v6txw0eqbjl, 

I have verified that you have licensed asset #480410368 and have granted you a replacement license. Please delete asset from any downloads or library at your end.

Hope this helps !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started