• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am trying too upload a video (MP4) from premier elements

New Here ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello i am new here,for the first time i uploaded a video from pr elements too YouTube i went well.

nou i want too upload a nother one,rendering went o.k but by uplaoding it stopt at 98% by an error.

i tried it 3 times but stil the same problem,then i tried too uploade it too facebook pr elements started

and broke it of ride away.

Does anyboddy no wat the problem could be.

i am from the Netherlands so excuse me for my bad english

p.s The settings in YouTube are o.k i can place a video longer than 15 minutes.                                                                        

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There could be any number of reasons.

How long is the movie that is giving you problems?

Which version of Premiere Elements do you have and on what  operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello steve,i use windows 10 and premier elements 15,the movie is almost 4 giga

i already tried too go too YouTube and put de file there like Bill wrote down (thank you Bill} but it said this is a archive file instade of....... so that doesn't work eighter.

i can't figure it out too find the originale file i made to put it on YouTube.

That's my last hope.

The weird thing is that i loaded up video earlier and that went perfect aldo it was a smaller file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wichardp96356528  wrote

.........Does anyboddy no wat the problem could be......

I've had mixed luck with direct uploading from within Premiere Elements.  I know it works sometimes, but not always.  There are two many things that might go wrong and you can't see what it is. 

My preference is to output an MP4 final file on my computer, review it to be sure it is what I want the world to see and then use YouTube's uploader to put it on line.  I do the same for Vimeo. 

It adds a step to the workflow.  But, it avoids the frustration of being stuck at 98% with no idea of why.  

Bill 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your answer Bill i am still struggling whith it too figure it out,pfff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines