• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Detect Develop changes in plugin.

New Here ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently working on an export plugin and I need to be able to detect if a photo has had any changes made in Develop. Currently I am using the editCount metadata but that is proving to be a bit more generous in what it considers edits than I would prefer

Does anyone have another suggestion I could consider?

Thanks

-daryl

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, "editCount" gets incremented when metadata is changed as well as develop settings.

Your plugin could examine the values returned by photo:getDevelopSettings() for any that are not the default value.

But this will also flag photos as "changed" if the camera default develop settings have been changed by Develop > Set Default Settings, even if the user hasn't explicitly changed a develop slider.  If that's not what you want, then the plugin would need to determine the current values for those camera-default settings. The only way I can think of for doing that is to import a dummy photo from the same camera model and check photo:getDevelopSettings ().  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines