• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Site previewing as blank, attempts to place images show blank, horizontal scroll bars won't go away

New Here ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have a single page scroll website I'm working on and in the past hour these 3 problems have occurred and now won't go away -

- Site preview in browser and in muse shows up as blank with no error message

- If I try to place an image it shows up as blank. Images already there are showing up find within the muse file, just not anything I try to place now.

- Side scroll bars are showing even though there is nothing outside the canvas. I did have a few things off canvas before and it showed up the scroll bars, so I resized the items to fit within the width but now the side scroll is still showing.

Any help much appreciated!!! I've restarted muse a few times and it's made no difference.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilianc,

Please publish your site, and post the URL here so the experts can have a look and see what's wrong with it.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Or a screenshot as a minimum of your page layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines