• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects CC 14.2 Text not previewing

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Text shows up when i render but when i am in the program trying to work on the file no text is showing up or previewing. Not sure why? Font is loaded (roboto) etc. Please help, thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

I figured it out, the 3D layer icon was toggled on. So once i turned it off the text reappeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I even create a new text layer and it does not show up. The text is not the same color as the background. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i have a movie clip underneath bottom layer, when i click that off or eyeball off the text shows up (again the text is on a layer above).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out, the 3D layer icon was toggled on. So once i turned it off the text reappeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines