• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

D500 graphics card

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I'm still having problems previewing in aftereffects I would like to know if the D 500 graphics card in my new Mac Pro is fully compatible with aftereffects CC 17?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Hi Kevin,

yes the problem has been solved. Adobe and Apple at different times checked out my computer and came to the conclusion that it was the computer that was faulty. It would render a composition in after effects and also  export media in premiere Pro but would not not render in preview.  Apple replaced my new Mac Pro and now everything works fine.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you do not install any CUDA drivers. You should be fine with Classic 3D rendering and C4D Rendering. Do not use Ray-traced rendering. It is no longer being developed and it never worked very well anyway. The C4D rendering replaces it.

As long as your system is properly set up and meets the minimum system requirements, and you don't have some conflicting software installed AE should run just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you explain in further detail what sort of problems you are experiencing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no rendering in AE 17 or preview and the cinema 4 D won't render.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might be too simple to even mention, but Caps Lock is off, correct?

For what it's worth, I'm working on a Mac Pro (Late 2013) with AMD FirePro D500 3072MB graphics under macOS Sierra 10.12.4 today and AE 2015.3 and 2017.1 each work as expected.

-Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David R,

Are you still facing this problem with previewing footage? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

yes the problem has been solved. Adobe and Apple at different times checked out my computer and came to the conclusion that it was the computer that was faulty. It would render a composition in after effects and also  export media in premiere Pro but would not not render in preview.  Apple replaced my new Mac Pro and now everything works fine.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there DavidR,

So glad you finally got that issue solved with a new Mac Pro. And thanks for circling back for what worked for you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines