• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GOBO Lighting Issues...

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently working in AE CC. the scene i am working on is pretty complex but nothing unusual. I am trying to make a GOBO but I cannot get it to show up. I even tried creating the light/Gobo in a separate file, which works fine but when i bring it in to my current composition it does not show up. I know I have all to correct setup since i can get it to work, but it just doesn't want to work in my current scene. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

show us some full screenshots

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are we talking about a gobo used in theatrical lighting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi KathleenC,

Are you still facing this problem with lights? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines