• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: My license for Adobe CS6 suddenly expired

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will happily join any action relating to license being revoke as I have had the same issue today.  This is total BS. I have had the license since 2013 and al of a sudden 4 years later my license gets revoked. Talk about a profit making scheme by Adobe forcing everyone to move to cloud

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Ph0enix  wrote

Well according to you it was genuine software as you provided updates up until last week.

I don't work for Adobe.  This is a user-to-user forum.  Unless you see a STAFF badge next to the person's name, you're not speaking directly to Adobe.  You're talking to a fellow product user like yourself.  As such, I'm powerless to help you.  This is something you must discuss with Adobe Customer Care either by phone or the Online Chat system.

USA: 1 (800) 833-6687 -- M-F during normal busin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ph0enix I am sorry you are facing difficulty utilizing your Adobe serial number.  Please make sure to utilize your registered Adobe serial number. For details on how to locate your registered serial number see Find your serial number​.

If you are facing difficulty locating your registered serial number then please contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care.  Please be prepared with any alternate e-mail addresses or phone numbers that you may have utilized to register your software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did it actually expire or are you getting another error message and if so what does it say?

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect it's not really expired but reverting to trial mode.  In which case, see the help article below.

Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications unexpectedly revert to trial mode

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it says it has been revoked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From whom did you purchase your CS6?

Possibly related links:

Adobe Genuine software

Adobe Genuine software FAQ

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well according to you it was genuine software as you provided updates up until last week. I will have to go search for my original invoice form 4 years ago, but I did buy it from an authorised reseller of Adobe. I did register it on your site even although even that seems to have miraculously disappeared too. Very convenient for Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ph0enix  wrote

Well according to you it was genuine software as you provided updates up until last week.

I don't work for Adobe.  This is a user-to-user forum.  Unless you see a STAFF badge next to the person's name, you're not speaking directly to Adobe.  You're talking to a fellow product user like yourself.  As such, I'm powerless to help you.  This is something you must discuss with Adobe Customer Care either by phone or the Online Chat system.

USA: 1 (800) 833-6687 -- M-F during normal business hours PDT

Contact Customer Care via Online Chat

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help Nancy but maybe next time don't get so involved if you don't work

for the company. They way you wrote you messages were as if you worked for adobe. Maybe something to consider in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ph0enix  wrote

Thanks for your help Nancy but maybe next time don't get so involved if you don't work

for the company.

I'm sorry I was not able to help you.  But that's how these user forums work.  I am an Adobe Community Professional.   We do the best we can to help answer people's questions.  It's an unpaid position and I dare say a thankless one from time to time. 

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Nancy your efforts are appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines