• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I delete my account?

New Here ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only wann to delete my account nur I can't find the button for it.

Can somebody help me, please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't seem to be a Lightroom question?

After having logged in into your account (Manage account),

under the tab "Account" at the bottom, you find a "Need help? Contact support" link. Try that one.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a 'nur' in your post ... are you German speaking?

Re: Telefonnummer zum Adobe Support

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am behause I thought you only speak English. T9..

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 26.05.2017 um 09:54 schrieb F. McLion <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

How can I delete my account?

created by F. McLion in Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussion

There was a 'nur' in your post ... are you German speaking?

Re: Telefonnummer zum Adobe Support

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9537907#9537907 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9537907#9537907

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Lightroom by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hier wird auch Deutsch gesprochen. Dann gibt es noch den Übersetzer in jedem post unten rechts (Translate) und es gäbe sogar noch das Deutsche Forum.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Es gibt eigentlich auch ausgezeichnete Hilfe auf Deutsch... aber erfahrungsgemäß gibt es schnellere Hilfe in den englisch-sprachigen Foren.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines