• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition 2017 User Interface

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it only me or is Audition new UI a really too busy. Especially the audio Mixer. What is the purpose of the many dozen horizontal lines in the mixer channels. It dis tracting and painful to my eyes. The same goes to that flat UI. It's about ime Adobe gives us a usable and user friendly interface.

TOPICS
Feature requests

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't see much difference in UI between 2017 and other slightly earlier versions--it certainly works for me.  However, a couple of suggestions.

First, if you go to the Windows menu and select Workspaces, there are quite a few choices of look--for example "Classic" instead of "Default".

Second, if you go to Edit/Preferences/Appearance you have a range of changes you can make in terms of colour scheme.

Finally, most of the windows in Audition can be changed in size, undocked and moved or even deleted if you do use them.  You can then save your layout as a custom workspace but go back to one of the preset if you ever need to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines