• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UNABLE TO GET DOWNLOADED ADOBE LENS PROFILES IN LIGHTROOM 5.7

New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download adobe lens profiles in Lightroom 5.7.

I hit download for this specific lens. I restarted Lightroom 5. This correction does not show up in the lens correction tab of Develop.

(The download is in Library, application support, adobe, camera raw, lens profiles, 1.0, downloaded.)

What am I doing wrong?

Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 8.08.04 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claire,

Could you please check whether the downloaded lens profile is present at the below location:

Applications/Adobe Photoshop Lightroom X/Right-click Show Package Contents/Resources/Lens Profiles

Regards

Sarika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I do not see it in here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded Lens profiles  must be installed in the user files folders not in the same location as the Lightroom installed location. See the link below for the full info for the location instructions.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/lightroom-cc6-default-locations/

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is saved there....Yet does not show up in Lightroom when I quit it and reopen it.Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 9.58.32 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screen capture does not show that you are in your user folders. See the path below.

Windows—C: \ Users \ [your username] \ AppData \ Roaming \ Adobe \ CameraRaw \ CameraProfiles \

Mac—Macintosh HD / Users / [your username] / Library / Application Support / Adobe / CameraRaw / CameraProfiles /

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 11.08.19 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing Library..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lens profiles are format specific, and most profiles are for raw files. Are you trying to apply the profile to a raw image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not having an issue applying the profile. I am having an issues getting the downloaded lens profile into my Lightroom 5.7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines