• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck on "initialising shapes" when trying to use shapes tool

New Here ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since upgrading to the new android version, "Nougat", Photoshop sketch just sits on the above message when trying to use the shapes tool.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Hi Steven,

Actually, I don't think it's the OS; it's more likely that it's the version of Sketch you're using. We've heard a number of reports similar to yours with the current version of the app.

I believe there's an update being released next week but if you want to there's also a beta version of Sketch for Android (v1.1.39) with some fixes that should help with the trouble you're having loading shapes.

You can get the beta by joining Adobe Android Apps - Google+ and following the instructions

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Steven,

Actually, I don't think it's the OS; it's more likely that it's the version of Sketch you're using. We've heard a number of reports similar to yours with the current version of the app.

I believe there's an update being released next week but if you want to there's also a beta version of Sketch for Android (v1.1.39) with some fixes that should help with the trouble you're having loading shapes.

You can get the beta by joining Adobe Android Apps - Google+ and following the instructions on this post: https://plus.google.com/101146399386092670308/posts/YJQDtMecX5X (you won't be able to see the post until you join the group).

Let me know how things go.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines