• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential Graphics Panel examples

Enthusiast ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if the graphics they showed at NAB and on some of the blog posts are available as examples of what can be done with the new EGP? I have looked around the web, but don't see them. I think they would be a great learning tool - seeing how various effects were set up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017
No - they showed several examples at NAB that are not there. One in particular had some sliders that acted almost like variables to select different images and color schemes.

you probably mean this: Create Motion Graphics templates | there are instructions to download the demo to your library. after you do that, you will see them in premiere in the essential graphics panel libraries

now drag one of them to an open sequence. once you do that, you will also see a source file in the project panel

pre

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you load the essential graphics panel in Premier you should be able to see samples.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No - they showed several examples at NAB that are not there. One in particular had some sliders that acted almost like variables to select different images and color schemes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you probably mean this: Create Motion Graphics templates | there are instructions to download the demo to your library. after you do that, you will see them in premiere in the essential graphics panel libraries

now drag one of them to an open sequence. once you do that, you will also see a source file in the project panel

press right click->reveal in explorer and you will find the source file which is an aegraphic file

open this file with After Effects and see all the magic that's inside

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those are exactly the ones I was looking for - Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - this doesn't seem to work for me. I notice this is on windows, maybe it doesn't work on Mac? It just opens an empty project in AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi - this doesn't seem to work for me. I notice this is on windows, maybe it doesn't work on Mac? It just opens an empty project in AE.

apparently not working on Mac. see here: Re: Cannot use Motion Graphics Demo 2017 in AE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines