• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some effects not working when layer is trimmed

New Here ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to apply a shatter or Pixel Poly effect on multiple text layers, the layers are trimmed to match the audio.

When I try to apply the effects on it, the text just disappears. I noticed when I made a new layer (untrimmed), the effect is applied at the start of the layer.

I tried to adjust the CTI and apply the effect then, but I get the same results. No text appearing, what am I doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

These effects are simulations based on the comp time. You have to animate their parameters to actually define their start times, i.e. the forces of the Shatter effect and other parameters. Same for Pixel Polly, and what else you may be using.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These effects are simulations based on the comp time. You have to animate their parameters to actually define their start times, i.e. the forces of the Shatter effect and other parameters. Same for Pixel Polly, and what else you may be using.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines