• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi PS team, PS CS 6 is crashing when I have multiple documents, opened with float all in windows options checked in. PS crashing while closing any of the document please suggest ?

New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI!

PS CS6 is crashing every time that I close a file when  when open in float all windows. It doesn't seem to crash otherwise. Unfortunately, float all in windows is how I need to work. It says " photoshop has closed unexpectedly". does it every time, no matter how many or few files I have open. As soon as I close a file, poof, program closes. Are you able to help me? I am on a mac OS sierra laptop  10.12.4
I know it's not my files that has been checked.

I had the program on a pc previously and it worked fine then but this is something on the mac.

Thank you,

Andrea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should post your Mac Crash reports for your CS6 crashes. Some Mac user may be able to help you identify where your problem is.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but I'm not sure where you are referring to report mac crash. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have any suggestions about how to fix the problem? I always like to work with arrange all in windows so it's a real problem.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When Application fail on Systems like Windows and Mac OSX the system record a Application crash report.   I use Windows and know how to find and post them.  You are a Mac user see how other mac users post Mac Crash reports.  Then post your Photoshop Crash reports.  Mac users will be able to help you with the report.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey!

We had the same problem at our company with new Macs. Luckily we found a solution!

You have to disable the application frame (the default grey background when no picture ist open). Its the third from the bottom in the Windows drop down menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines