Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC quits unexpectedly

Explorer ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for my very bad english.

I use lightroom cc on my macbook pro for a while. But for a few weeks lightroom quit after a few minutes or directly after starup. Photoshop has no problem.

Can someone help me ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to turn off the GPU acceleration: Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ

If that does not help please tell us some more details like the exact version of LR and OS.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately it has not changed anything.

My lightroom is version 2015 10.1

My macbook is withe OS X EL CAPITAN version 10.11.6 ( i tried with os x sierra but i had the same problem)

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem (Lightroom quits after a few minutes or directly after startup and I get the message "program is not responding..). . were you able to find solution yet? I turned of the processor , but it also did not help. I work on Windows 10.

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us some more details on what exactly you are doing just before it quits?

Resetting preferences would be a good thing to try: Resetting Preferences in Lightroom CC/6

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i had already try to reset preferences. It does not change anything.

Lightroom quits sometimes after start-up, sometimes when i work on a photo, sometimes when i download photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm, I'd try to remove and reinstall.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Uninstall or remove Creative Cloud apps

Download and install Creative Cloud apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

before make my question on this forum I had completely reinitialized my mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines