• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 "not responding" freezes

New Here ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom 6.10.1  on windows 10 with AMD Radeon HD7570 with latest Lightroom updates.  I have an excess amount of memory. Whenever I do 2, or up to 5 action such as develop back to library Lightroom freezes and gives notice "not responding"  I signed out out of Adobe and back in on this computer as it was upgraded from an HP Pavilion HPE where I had the same problem.  This has be going on for about a year. I have to resort back to LR 5 to get anything done.  Does anybody have any ideas how to fix this?  Frank Patout  [Removed by moderator. Please do not include email addresses or phones numbers to prevent fraud and spam.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

If you haven't already tried this, go to the Lightroom preferences, Performance tab, and disable the graphics processor option and see if that has any effect on resolving the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you haven't already tried this, go to the Lightroom preferences, Performance tab, and disable the graphics processor option and see if that has any effect on resolving the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines