• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems importing X100F .RAF files into Lightroom

New Here ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying for several days to import the .RAF raw files into Lightroom CC without success.  I have updated all of my Adobe apps to try to resolve the issue (Lightroom, photoshop, and camera raw).  I am able to open .raf files with Photoshop but still not Lightroom.  I have also tried using Adobe's free DNG converter but it doesn't support the .raf files from my X100F either.  I have added some photos of the importing process and the error I keep getting.  I've tried both importing to library from an SD card and adding the .raf file from a location on my computer and neither way works.

Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 1.00.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 1.00.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-27 at 1.00.26 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cameras supported by Camera Raw

Refer the above link. The X100F has been supported since Lightroom 6.9 (Cloud version CC 2015.9).

The current version is 6.10.1 (Cloud version CC 2015.10.1).

Which version of Lightroom are you running? Click Help > System Info. You probably need to update via Help > Updates.

If that says you're up to date - and you're not - try updating manually

Download Photoshop Lightroom

My version:

Fujifilm X100F Raw file in my Lightroom Library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer.  As I mentioned I have updated all of my adobe apps and am currently running version 10.12 of LScreen Shot 2017-05-27 at 3.51.55 PM.pngightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's an old version of Lightroom. The most recent version ID in the system info is [1117303]. You need to update it. You do this through the creative cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

davids52878532  wrote

I have updated all of my adobe apps

Not according to that screenshot. You are running Lightroom CC 2015.0 [Build 1014445].

davids52878532  wrote

am currently running version 10.12 of Lightroom.

There is no 10.12 of Lightroom. The current version is 6.10.1 (or CC 2015.10.1).

The 10.12 in that screenshot refers to your version of the macOS operating system i.e. Sierra.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I'm glad to know that that is the issue but I thought I had already solved that.  I don't seem to be able to update correctly, I tried to go about it the usual way by via the program itself but the updates are blacked out and the creative cloud app says I'm running the latest version.  I went to Adobe's website and downloaded the latest installer and did a full reinstall and somehow I'm still out of date any ideas of how to fix this?

Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 5.09.27 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-27 at 5.09.05 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES! This fixed it! Thank you so much for your help!

Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 6.04.23 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. Thanks for the feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just reinstalled using the Creative Cloud app and it installed to the same version

Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 5.50.26 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, I didn't expect that to work based on previous forum posts I've seen on this issue.

I suspect your update mechanism is being blocked by some obscure file setting deep in the Adobe file structure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines