• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Found an exploit in AI/PS [that allows me to open bank note pictures into PS at full resolution]

New Here ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found an exploit in AI/PS that allows me to open bank note pictures into PS at full resolution that normally it wouldn't let me. I wont say how here for obvious reasons but if you arent aware of this then please feel free to contact me via e-mail REMOVED If you are then thank you for your time looking over this anyways.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you think that's a bug, Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad, I believe that the OP is posting this as a “useful workaround” and that this is not a bug that they wished squashed! :]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using which version of Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your exploit work on the Cloud version too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jordanc70311917  wrote

I've found an exploit in AI/PS that allows me to open bank note pictures into PS at full resolution

Using Illustrator as an interim step is a known workaround, and ISTM that folk with bad intentions would know how to use Google.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's funny when people think that the actual counterfeiters use Photoshop® to create fake money. This silly security check that does not allow you to edit bank notes has been in PS since I can remember and it hasn't stopped counterfeit. There was people creating fake money before there were even computers...

p.s.: If you want to open an image of a bank note you could just use another image editor (flies away...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines