• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to replace/delete elements from a .Mov video ?

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have a video: this is a list of logos that scroll from left to right. I have to erase some and replace some while keeping them moving on the same pace, directions, position, etc like the originals.  But I really don't understand how...

The background is white with a text at the top of video that doesn't move, the logos are at the bottom of video on a single line at a normal speed.

I am desperate for help right now so please !!

Thank you !!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Yes, sorry. I took the problem differently ! I made a long white rectangle image with all the right logos and simply made it move to the side which is a whole lot easier than what I asked. Thank you a lot for all of your answers !

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you got an image?

Unless you have the project file you can't edit a video in the way you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you a lot for your answer !

That's what I though… the person who asked me to do this didn't send me the after effect file so I though okay it's maybe possible to do it this way but this has got me crazy so far !

I'll put a screenshot so you can see what I mean.

Capture d’écran 2017-05-28 à 15.26.37.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's all moving the same speed, this should be fairly easy to do. Just make precomps with the graphics you've been given on a white background and do a quick position keyframe animation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He was only given the video, not the files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He is being given new graphics (or getting them himself). Regardless, if he wants to put new logos it, it's fairly easy to just cover old ones up that he wants to remove with the new ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you the problem is solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which post helped you find the right answer? Please click on the "Correct Answer" button for that post (with the green star on it) to close out the thread and help future forum goers find the right answer more quickly. If none of the posts helped, please tell us what did help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, sorry. I took the problem differently ! I made a long white rectangle image with all the right logos and simply made it move to the side which is a whole lot easier than what I asked. Thank you a lot for all of your answers !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cool. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines