Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom camera raw warning 9.10.1

May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated both Lightroom and camera raw. I am still getting this anoying message about photoshop may need to have adobe camera rw version 9.10.1. IT IS INSTALLED. This same problem was in the last version and the problem is still there. I know I can just press "Open Anyway" but that is a pain when you are doing lots of images. Am I missing something?

Many thanks,

Houston

Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 11.12.08 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

The erroneous ACR "mis-match" bug in LR2015.10 was reported fixed by the 10.1 update, and certainly I can confirm that it has been fixed on both my OSX (10.11.6) and Windows 10 systems. Have you confirmed that the Camera Raw plug-in has indeed been correctly updated (on the Photoshop menu bar do Photoshop CC>About Plug-ins>Camera Raw and check that the version is 9.10.1.750). If it IS updated to that version, then obviously the bug is not completely fixed, so can you tell us your OSX version?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The erroneous ACR "mis-match" bug in LR2015.10 was reported fixed by the 10.1 update, and certainly I can confirm that it has been fixed on both my OSX (10.11.6) and Windows 10 systems. Have you confirmed that the Camera Raw plug-in has indeed been correctly updated (on the Photoshop menu bar do Photoshop CC>About Plug-ins>Camera Raw and check that the version is 9.10.1.750). If it IS updated to that version, then obviously the bug is not completely fixed, so can you tell us your OSX version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to install the PS ACR 9.10.1 version. If it isn't showing up as needing an update in the CC DTA then manually download and install it.

What exact version of Photoshop are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS - 10.12.5

PS - 2017.1.1

LR - 2015.10.1

ACR - 9.10.1

Screen Shot 2017-05-28 at 7.53.35 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is really strange. As soon as I had updated Lightroom I reset my warnings just to ensure the that little error had been fixed and I DID get the warning because I hadn't updated Camera Raw. Then the Camera Raw update came through and as soon as that was installed the warning went away. I suggest that you start Photoshop and go to the help menu and check plug-ins/Camera Raw  to verify your installed version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jim - yes this is the same thing that happened to me yesterday. I updated and the message went away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems as though a re-boot has got it working correctly now.  Than k you guys for your help. Much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Houston

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, its always a good idea to reboot your system after updates to your OS and other applications particularly if they application has to interact with other applications.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines