Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot access LR Mobile - Says Trial has expired but I have an active account

New Here ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have purchased the Creative Cloud Student and Teacher edition (one-year, prepaid)‎ and have accessed Lightroom on my MacBook. However, when I try to access LR Mobile on my iPhone, it says that my trial has expired when I have an active Creative Cloud account. I have deleted the app and re-installed the app. I have signed out and signed back in. I have also confirmed that I only have my MacBook as an activated device - nothing else.I have contacted Adobe Customer Care through Chat and they have directed me to the forums where I cannot find an straight answer to fix my problem.

Can someone help me figure out how to activate LR Mobile on my iPhone?

Thank you,

Maria

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using your mobile browser, confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers.

for help with that and other common secure adobe.com connection problems read, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I can connect to the secure adobe servers. Sending me to another link doesn't help, as it doesn't address my specific issue that I initially submitted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it could be related to your problem, but because you feel otherwise, i'll stop following this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't mean to come across as rude. Thanks for sending the link, unfortunately I have not found the answer to my question yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I just contacted Adobe Support and the employee told me that they don't have support for my MacBook Pro and iPhone and there's nothing that can be done.

Has anyone been able to get their Lightroom Mobile app to stop showing "Trial Expired" on their iPhone and sync it up to they MacBook Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines