• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Lightroom 6 reading RAW (NEF) files from Nikon D500

New Here ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Lightroom 6 version 6.2.1 running on Windows 10.  When trying to edit some new photos, I was able to read Nikon NEF files created with my D7100 but not with my D500.  When I check for updates. a grayed-out Cloud window appears that says "installing updates" but never indicates anything more than 0%.

Is the problem that I need an update?  If so, why won't it update?  None of the FAQ's I've read seems to address this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

I've finally found a fix, I had to delete a file that blocked any updates that i tried to apply. I've added a link to the article thaat sorted it for me adobe application manager fails to update

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cameras supported by Camera Raw

The D7100 has been supported since Lightroom 4.4.

The D500 has been supported since Lightroom 6.5. So, yes, you need to update to the current version 6.10.1.

Try updating manually. Download and install 6.10.1 from Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried you suggestion, and when I tried to download LR6 for WIndows, I got

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are trying to download the original release. Scroll down and download the .10.1 update.

Win Update.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same problem. I've downloaded update, circled by just shoot me, but when i unzip it i get Update failed, see screen shot..

I just want to process my new pictures, it's so frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!  This worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've finally found a fix, I had to delete a file that blocked any updates that i tried to apply. I've added a link to the article thaat sorted it for me adobe application manager fails to update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines