• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I put the 3D Instances from Plexus (plugin) in 3D Space.

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I 3D tracked my footage and wanted to put the plexus cube/instances in the air. But the only thing I can do is place 3D Nulls and connect them with Plexus, the cube doesn't show up. Does anyone know how to do that? Thanks

Tom Nowak

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

It's not clear what you are actually saying. By its nature Plexus is full 3D. The rest merely depends on your settings, but since you haven't provided any screenshots or other useful pertaining the issue I'm afraid nobody can help you much. Start by checking your camera data. Often the 3D tracker will create crazy values that require to use insanely large or small scaling of other items. Everything else realyl requires much better info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not clear what you are actually saying. By its nature Plexus is full 3D. The rest merely depends on your settings, but since you haven't provided any screenshots or other useful pertaining the issue I'm afraid nobody can help you much. Start by checking your camera data. Often the 3D tracker will create crazy values that require to use insanely large or small scaling of other items. Everything else realyl requires much better info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I will get as much information as possible asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines