• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White Jpeg Border

New Here ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going through a large file of new jpegs that show white borders in my Mac folder.  I open 20 or 30 at a time in photoshop and tweak the ones that I want to keep using "save as."  In the past, the ones that I saved and wanted to keep would show up with NO white border back in the folder making it faster and easier to pick out the best ones.  Now all have a white border.  The first few jpegs in this new batch saved without the white border.  Then something changed.  The only thing I did was change a few keyboard shortcuts, but manually doing the same thing doesn't help.  Any Ideas? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you send the process of the action or the batch? Did you got any transparent background on your image, cause if you got, it will be white when exporting to JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm taking a new jpeg, fresh out of the camera from a memory card, and putting it in levels to bump up the brightness, then maybe going to hue/saturation and adding a bit of color and then going to save as which replaces the original file.  In the past, this has made the white border disappear when it reappears in my jpeg folder.  Now it does not.  I'm not sure about the transparent background.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you upload an old example, and a new one? no border and with border?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-05-29 at 11.58.45 AM.png

This is how an original looks on the left and a "saved as" file.  I still need to transform the buildings.

Another example below.

Screen Shot 2017-05-29 at 12.06.23 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using windows?

Does your folder looks something like this?

folder thumbnails with white border

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mac 10.9.5.  Photoshop CC2014.  See examples above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines