• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why aren't the videos in the Adobe Creative Cloud Tutorials App not loading in a timely manner?

New Here ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having very slow loading speed w the tutorials and I'm not sure what to copy into YouTube to find the videos. Does anyone else have the same problem?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser are you using? Sometimes I will get better results when switching from Firefox to Chrome...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find Adobe's CC tutorials here:

Creative Cloud tutorials | Learn how to use Creative Cloud

and here

Adobe TV

I'm not seeing a delay in loading them. Could it be the speed of your internet connection? You could run a speed test to confirm and/or reboot your modem, router and computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are having a problem with youtube, you need to contact youtube for help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I wasn't clear about which app I'm referring to. Maybe the screenshot below can give you better reference.

IMG_0033.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you are on an iPad with cellular service and no WiFi. What happens when you connect to WiFi with your device? Or view these same videos on your computer, using the links I gave you above?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have at&t LTE. It was working very nicely till recently. I'm not sure why this app slowed down, while everything else is working perfectly fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your battery is showing only 15% power, in my experiance everything web related starts slowing down around the 30% mark on the iPad. Videos will due to the requirements be affected much more than simple text ot images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually  show you an old screenshot . Below is a screenshot I took  now.IMG_1054.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chavyburns,

I didn't know this app existed, but it looks pretty good! I just downloaded it to my iPad, and here's what I found:

• Using wifi, the video loaded after 6 seconds of the rotating square pattern.

• Using ATT LTE (2 bars), the video would not load past the rotating squares. Same results as you.

So, I would suspect something to do with ATT. Do you have the ability to try it on wifi somewhere? I will continue to experiment when I'm in an area with a better LTE signal.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have wifi access now. But, it's very interesting. When I did have wifi access last, it didn't load when I was connected to wifi, it only worked with at&t LTE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines